How to get an answer from a prospect?

I have no problem getting people to look at my business opportunity, but seem to have a problem getting them to decide if they are interested or not. Most of the time I feel that I have a very good first conversation, but hear nothing after that call. I do continue to call but I don't know if that is being pushy. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Kari126

Asked by Kari126 at 11:02 AM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Money & Work

• Maybe you could try asking them if they are interested in setting up a meeting to discuss it further after that first phone call so they actually set a date?
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:42 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• i would call 2 days after the initial call as a followup and ask if they have any questions and what did they think...at that time, you will understand if they are interested or not. With any business opportunity, people are interested or they are not.. keep looking for those that want it and do not waste time with the ones that are not or are hesitant. The key to success is to consistent, positive and never give up on yourself.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 4:18 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Give them the information to call you if they're interested. Then wait a week and check in incase they lost your number or something. After that, assume they're not interested and move on.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 6:48 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• With the company I am with they suggest giving them two days to pick from where you can talk about things. And then you give them two day to pick from for the workshop. I also had another great idea from someone I work with. Don't give them your information, ask for theirs so you have the chance to talk to them instead of you being forgotten. Follow up calls are important but not everyday, just enough to keep interest.
    MikeandIzzysmom

Answer by MikeandIzzysmom at 12:44 PM on Nov. 3, 2008