Any other moms hooked on Days of our Lives?

I am but at the same time the characters and plots annoy me! AND nobody knows that I watch it, its my dirty little secret! lol!

LadyofIvory

Asked by LadyofIvory at 3:58 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• LOL nooooooooo!
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 4:00 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• ummmm yeah...been watching that show off n on for....oh I don't think I'll let on how many years. I say off n on because at times due to work schedules I wasn't home when it was on and then too, if I'm busy and miss it....it's pretty much so what. It doesn't take a genius to catch up on it. LOL
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 4:01 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Yeah I dont know how it happened!!! I hate it I have to watch to see what happens and as soon as its over Im pissed at myself for wasting the time!
    LadyofIvory

Comment by LadyofIvory (original poster) at 4:02 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I know exactly how I got to watching it. The time it used to be on was when my little one's went down for naps and that was my relax hour. Nothing much else was on so I watched it or read a book or sometimes did both.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 5:05 PM on Nov. 9, 2010