i am about 6 weeks preg and i dont have lower cramps anymore is my uterus done growing?

or will it hurt off and on all i have right now of preg symptoms are hungry all the time and hurting breasts but i am for sure preg. Can anyone explain this to me and y my preg symptoms are getting mild? or am i about to experience more? is this something i should worry about?

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 4:03 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Your uterus grows and stretches all the way through your pregnancy,until deliverey. You are feeling something else,I think. Your sore breasts and feeling hungry are two reliable symptoms.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 4:05 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• First your uterus was done growing when you reached adulthood. If you mean stretching then no it is not done. It may have slowed for now, but it is in no way done stretching. Pregnancy symptoms change daily for some women and come and go throughout the entire pregnancy.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 4:06 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• i am not sick or anything no throwing up and this is my first baby am i just luck and not having any unpleasant symptoms?
    AliciaLamoreux

Comment by AliciaLamoreux (original poster) at 4:08 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• AGREE WITH BOTH UP TOP. PLUS TO MAKE SURE NOTHING ELSE IN WRONG OR WORRYING U GO SEE YOUR DOCTOR
    THANKGOD4MOMS

Answer by THANKGOD4MOMS at 4:08 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• The uterus enlarges throughout the pregnancy and shrinks back down to normal size after delivery, which can also be not too comfy.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 4:10 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I never had morning sickness with my first and no other major symptoms other then sore breasts and towards the end sore back and of course the growing tummy. With my second I was sick all day for the entire first trimester and really had no other issues. Every woman and pregnancy is different. Be happy you are not having any unpleasant symptoms. They are not necessary for a healthy pregnancy and actually if you are otherwise healthy and at a healthy weight and eat healthy whole foods you tend to have easier pregnancies.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 4:11 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• It's different for every pregnancy. It doesn't mean when you become pregnant that you always get symptoms. It just depends on the person too.
    If anything your not done growing the baby, throughout the pregnancy you will go through lots of changes. Most are gradual. Enjoy this time while your tummy is small, and if your concerned about your baby don't hesitate to contact your doctor.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 4:11 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• thank you that makes me happy i am good weight only like 115 and im 5"5" so im good weight for my height so okay i feel better
    AliciaLamoreux

Comment by AliciaLamoreux (original poster) at 4:12 PM on Nov. 9, 2010