Do you wear your hair up or in a cap while riding out in your convertible? (For Convertible Owners) or sunroofs...lol

Today me and my dh took a drive out it was beautiful today and boy was my hair wind blown I looked like a witch when we were done...lol next time I'll make sure to pull it back or something to hold it down.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• I've done both, let it go and and pulled it back I never wear hats so thats out of the question for me lol
    HTMommy

Answer by HTMommy at 4:43 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• My sis has a drop top and when we go out in it, we just pull our hair back in scrunchies. However, you MUST make sure it's a GOOD scrunchie because I used one that wasn't so good and it came out. Luckily it landed in the back seat.

I've had both t-tops and sunroofs. Since I ride with my windows down instead of using the AC, my hair is always in a scrunchie or some other kind of clip.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:10 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• During the summer when we have our Jeep open I use a clip otherwise my hair is a snarled up mess
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:14 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I have to wear a ballcap when I am in my Miata...that hair in the face just drives me crazy! Also helps to have the cap's visor shield the eyes and protect the face a tad from the rays! Gotta love a day with the top down!
    KonaNannie

Answer by KonaNannie at 11:12 PM on Nov. 9, 2010