Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hubby wants another baby.

We have 3 kids, 10,6 and 2. The older ones are mine, the girl is ours. He is trying to adopt my older two boys. We make a good amount of money monthly and are not hurting in that dept. His mom babysits for $75 a week for us. She told us that if we had another she will not watch two cause of her age (68). I can understand, which would leave me to have to differnet hours at work. I enjoy my job and my hours. I don't want another baby, at least until the little one is in school. but he wants to start trying. He does get laid off alot but alway collects employment. If I have to leave work we would lose about $1000 a month, but like I said I would work differnet hours, just not alot..just enough to keep my CNA cert. active. Would you have another baby?. My heart say 3 is plenty, but I know he wants at least another bio. what would you do? I will answer any ??s you ask to help you answer. of course I AM the only one that can choose.


Asked by r00j04j08 at 4:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 16 (3,000 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • i would wait for a couple years...

    Answer by babymar at 5:15 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

  • I would see if he would be willing to wait 2 more years... that way your youngest would be in school and would be best for your current all around situation. there is no hurry right?

    Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:32 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

  • Is he completely against waiting?? I'm sorry. I don't have any real words of advice.. It would seem most "practical" to wait though and agree with you for what its worth

    Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:53 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

  • waiting is what I want to do.. he wants it like yesterday! He thinks we should give Juliet a < well who says it would be a girl?!. All the kids are like 3 yrs apart.

    Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 4:35 PM on Nov. 9, 2010