NuWave Oven?

Have any of you heard of this amazing contraption/oven thing???? So I live at home with the parents and my mom got one for her birthday. It uses convection, conduction, and infrared (sp) to cook food so it actually cooks from the inside out. I am not lying when I say that I cooked solid frozen chicken perfectly in 24 mins.... I'm saying without defrosting... You can put anything in it that you would normally put in the oven. This thing is amazing and if you are looking for something to put ON your Christmas list this would be my suggestion to you. This solves our entire 'dinner in a hurry' problems :) just look at the vids available... I swear, believe this infomercial if you ever see it because I give my word this thing works :)

littlestar85257

Asked by littlestar85257 at 4:54 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I've seen that infomercial and I LOVE IT!
    I've been looking for one and I ending up mistakingly buying a regular convection oven.
    I like my convection oven but it's not the NU-WAVE and I want one! :(
    How much did your mum pay if you don't mind my asking??
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 2:11 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• There is a website and one the website you get a package deal that comes with all the nifty extras... I think it's nuwave.com or something like that.... It was $120ish.... They offer payment plans... it's certainly worth it! :)
    littlestar85257

Comment by littlestar85257 (original poster) at 2:46 PM on Nov. 12, 2010