anybody believe super sitiuation?

woke today feeling like something bad is going to happen and wen i went to get gas this black crown flew in front on me and sat there and watch me pump my gas kind of freak me out ugh they say they represent death

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• what is sitiuation?
    Anonymous

• Are you living in a Stephen King novel?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:41 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I have been in many "super situations" in my life time.. Some super crappy, some super wonderful.

What type of situation are you in?
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:03 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Im not, but my father wouldn't go out on friday the 13th. Then he would tell me not to do this and not to do that
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 6:53 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• No, I don't. I think people just think of things to freak others out, lol.
    CayShek

Answer by CayShek at 7:34 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Superstition??? only if you give it power:)
    Roisin07

Answer by Roisin07 at 8:12 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• No, superstitions are silly. I've owned two black cats, enjoy walking under ladders if they are tall enough and it's not a danger to a person who may be on them, and I think the crows in my city are very pretty (long tail feathers and almost glisten purple in direct sunlight).

Where did superstitions even originate?
    flatlanderjenn

Answer by flatlanderjenn at 8:34 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I am not superstitious, but I do believe that we are sent premonitions that we often times ignore. How many times for example, do you have a feeling that you have been here before? Deja Vu, some people call it. I know what you mean about the crow, my best friend came home from visiting her Mom in the hospital and found one in her house! Yes, her mother passed the next day, coincidence? I don't know. I do know that each time before a family member has passed on my sister and I have each seen a big white owl!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 9:48 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• yea a few days before my sis pass it was a whole bunch of birds out side my house i owned a black cat in tha pass so im not that super sititations excuse spelling at work rushing lol but some just seem strange the next day after i posted this i got a call that my family member been shot so its crazy rite now
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:42 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• yes i do somewhat. hope it is nothing in your case. stay positive and dont make anyone mad(cutting them off on the road or in line at the store). kind of creepy though
    stargazer74

Answer by stargazer74 at 12:01 PM on Nov. 11, 2010