Have you ever been the other woman? How did it feel?

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 5:15 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes and it felt lousy once I found out the jerk lied to me. He said he was a widower.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:17 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Yes, exciting. No one was married or had kids, so I did not feel bad about it. It was exciting to sneak around and get away with it.
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 5:17 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• yes. alcohol was involved but yes. it was A-W-E-S-O-M-E. I'm not a lesbian nor am I bisexual. I do find women attractive but not in a sexual way. The threesome I had was many years ago, before SO, before ds. I guess I just wanted to eperience it. I loved it lol
    Anonymous

• WOOOOPS I read your question wrong!!!!! I thought you asked "have you been with another woman". Geez too much coffee and I'm happy I answered anon to avoid stupidity on my part lol
    Anonymous

• It was exciting at first but that didnt last long bc I realized I was wrong and that he would never change. It would always be his wife over me. I grew to hate it. A little fun was definitely not worth all the the stuff in the end
    imuney

Answer by imuney at 5:21 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• whoops me too haha.. sorry about that.. I should be sent back to school haha
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:21 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• HAHAHAHAHA! You guys! I was a little confused for a minute! Too funny.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 5:22 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Yes and it was exciting and fun, like like almost any normal relationship. He was in the middle of leaving her but she refused to sign the divorce papers.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I had the opportunity. In the end, I couldn't go through with it. Not because I cared about how she felt (she is, was, and always will be a hateful, lazy, lying, selfish, two-faced BITCH) but because I couldn't face myself in the mirror even contemplating doing something that I'd sworn never to do.
    Anonymous

• I was the other women once but I didn't know he was married. I was about 18 and met this "amazing" guy. I was sure he was the one but he had a job that made him "travel" a few time per week. Hey, I was young and naive. Anyhow, one day I'm in the mall and a very gorgeous lady comes up to me and tells me she knows who I am and introduces herself as his wife. Apparently, this was not the first time she had handled this because when I broke down in tears, she actually consoled ME. I couldn't stop telling her how sorry I was and that I didn't know and she told me over and over again, that she knew I was telling the truth. Young, innocent, unaware girls were his type. I told her I would never see him again to which she thanked me and went on her way. Many years later I found out she waited till he made a lot of money and had set her up in an amazing house and she took him for the shirt of his back! HOORAH!!
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 5:33 PM on Nov. 9, 2010