Have you ever been the other woman? How did it feel?

Asked by Musicmom80 at 5:15 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes and it felt lousy once I found out the jerk lied to me. He said he was a widower.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:17 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Yes, exciting. No one was married or had kids, so I did not feel bad about it. It was exciting to sneak around and get away with it.

Answer by jshimmy at 5:17 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• yes. alcohol was involved but yes. it was A-W-E-S-O-M-E. I'm not a lesbian nor am I bisexual. I do find women attractive but not in a sexual way. The threesome I had was many years ago, before SO, before ds. I guess I just wanted to eperience it. I loved it lol

• WOOOOPS I read your question wrong!!!!! I thought you asked "have you been with another woman". Geez too much coffee and I'm happy I answered anon to avoid stupidity on my part lol

• It was exciting at first but that didnt last long bc I realized I was wrong and that he would never change. It would always be his wife over me. I grew to hate it. A little fun was definitely not worth all the the stuff in the end

Answer by imuney at 5:21 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• whoops me too haha.. sorry about that.. I should be sent back to school haha

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:21 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• HAHAHAHAHA! You guys! I was a little confused for a minute! Too funny.

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 5:22 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Yes and it was exciting and fun, like like almost any normal relationship. He was in the middle of leaving her but she refused to sign the divorce papers.

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I had the opportunity. In the end, I couldn't go through with it. Not because I cared about how she felt (she is, was, and always will be a hateful, lazy, lying, selfish, two-faced BITCH) but because I couldn't face myself in the mirror even contemplating doing something that I'd sworn never to do.

• I was the other women once but I didn't know he was married. I was about 18 and met this "amazing" guy. I was sure he was the one but he had a job that made him "travel" a few time per week. Hey, I was young and naive. Anyhow, one day I'm in the mall and a very gorgeous lady comes up to me and tells me she knows who I am and introduces herself as his wife. Apparently, this was not the first time she had handled this because when I broke down in tears, she actually consoled ME. I couldn't stop telling her how sorry I was and that I didn't know and she told me over and over again, that she knew I was telling the truth. Young, innocent, unaware girls were his type. I told her I would never see him again to which she thanked me and went on her way. Many years later I found out she waited till he made a lot of money and had set her up in an amazing house and she took him for the shirt of his back! HOORAH!!

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 5:33 PM on Nov. 9, 2010