My DH is not ready to be pregnant again and...TMI

we had a scare that I might be a couple weeks ago. Negative on the test, but now he won't even cum inside me b/c he is so nervous. What can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• use birth control
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Get on the pill or get an IUD like Mirena. Or he can go get some condoms. Birth Control is everywhere. Go find it and use it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 11:23 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I'm sorry but I'm sure you know what to do. There are tons of different birth contol methods available now. Find one that works for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• don't know what you're asking specifically...yes, use some type of BC if you are trying to prevent pregnancy - letting him get off inside you is probably the last thing you should be doing.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• In addition to what the other ladies have already said about you two using birth control...keep in mind "pulling out" can still get you pregnant. There is sperm present in the fluid seeping out before he ejaculates.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 11:29 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I 4got to say that I am ebfing and I am 6 months pp - I am also not about to use birth controls that have potential to harm my body (which after much research, I know they all do).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• All birth control does not harm you body. However using hormonal birth control can reduce milk supply soon after delivery. Generally speaking, once the milk supply has definitely been established it is safe to use the mini birth control pills. There are so many other options though, there are IUDs, condoms are very effective when used in conjunction with a spermicide, cervical cap and ring......breast feeding alone is not a sure method for birth control.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 11:53 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• condoms??
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 12:27 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• condoms worn hurt you unless you are alergic to laytex. But if you are dead set against all forms of B/C for what ever reason, then do the "natural family planning" thing. Just chart your cycles, figure out when you ovulate, and dont have sex arround those days. Explai to him that there is 'practly' no chance you will get pregnant if you arent arround your ovulation time.
    mommy2alissa

Answer by mommy2alissa at 1:03 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I googled Today Sponge for you to see if they still existed. I used them in my twenties and they were great.

The best prices seem to be at online Canadian pharmacies, not sure of shipping prices though. They work for 24 hours and they are great.

Don't buy them off Amazon. Those sellers are just plain gouging!
    Anonymous