What is the most rediculous argument you have ever been in on here.

Mine was arguing whether jello or the knock off tasted the same...LMAO

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 5:25 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Good one!
    mine would be over a non-existant soda a woman more than insisted that Pepsi made. I should know,my husband works for the company!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:26 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• mine was the majority of the answers to my last question :(
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 5:26 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• the breastfeeding vs. formula feeding argument. AGREE TO DISAGREE ALREADY!   banging head into wall

tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:27 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• crazy lady who posted a story with no question in it & i asked what the question was & she replied by cussing at me & calling me a bully. all i said was "what is the question?"
    Anonymous

• I asked a simple question about religion, and some girl who professes to be an atheist gave a hostile answer. When I asked her about it, she went ballistic and accused me of all kinds of shit, I just told her that I asked the question because I was curious(I asked her about her atheism), and that I would ask somebody who maybe was a little more comfortable with the choice they made. No Problem! I didn't hear from her again, she claimed she was a witch, maybe she cast a spell on me!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 5:52 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Wow I'm new to this site, I will be very careful about which questions I answer!lol
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 5:57 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Chris219, you kind of learn after a while who to say away from! But sometimes, you get blindsided.
    Anonymous

• lol thats funny i havent been in any arguments on here
    lovebunny82709

Answer by lovebunny82709 at 8:00 PM on Nov. 9, 2010