What is the best trick you ever pulled on your kids?

The best one I ever pulled, was the year that we had an eastern feed on our tv, and lived on the west coast. We let them party until the ball dropped, and had them all in bed by 9:30, and then had our own party! They still remember that New Year's!

MamaAlice54

Asked by MamaAlice54 at 5:34 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• On april fools day I got a wind up alarm clock (the kind with bells on top) & set it for 30 min. earlier then my son's regular alarm. After he went to sleep I snuck in & hid it under his bed. Scared the crap out of him. He jumped up & ran around trying to figure out where the bells were coming from. We about died laughing. (he was 17 by the way).
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 5:42 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I've booked a day off work w/o telling them, then gone off and done my own thing for the day and come home at my usual time, with no one the wiser.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 5:41 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• My MIL convinced my husband when he was 6ish that he was shrinking... He was obsessed with weighing and measuring his height so she would erase the lines and make them higher up and changed the scale to make him think he was weighing less. She even went as far as to switch his clothes with bigger clothes that looked the same as his regular outfits. She kept this up for three weeks... lol he still hates her for it.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 6:05 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Hi CAFE MOMS,
    My Kids THINK they are playing DOMINOES but that is MATH CLASS!
    REDSTARMOM

Answer by REDSTARMOM at 5:47 PM on Nov. 9, 2010