Those who watch Private Practice

What do you think of the situation with Charlotte? Who is that guy and how messed up is it that not one of them took Betsy in? Do you think Naomi will come back and take her?

imuney

Asked by imuney at 5:44 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• Wow, about the situation with Charlotte. You know seeing how she is a dr herslef it just didn't make any sense to me. I wonder if she'll come clean at some point. I think it's going to eat her alive. I know it was that guy in the police station but how are they going to connect it to what happened with Charlotte?
    I was saddened to see that no one would take Betsy in what a bunch of losers. I am not sure what is happening with Naomis character and why she hasn't been on. I wonder if she's doing a play or if she is just having it out with the producers. Only time will tell for it all.
    Thanks for asking
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:06 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I was so mad about the whole Betsy situation I almost was going to quit watching but I'm hooked. I wish Naomi would come back because i feel like the show is lacking something with out her. I'd like to have Betsy back too it bothered me so bad when the child service lady took her away :(

It really sucks about Charlotte and you know the crazy guy is going to completely crack and tell Sheldon and then everyone will know what happened to her regardless of her wanting to hide it.

I hope Charlotte doesn't wind up pregnant or with an Std. Though it'd make it interesting I guess. To be on this show is to be tortured it seems although you can say the same with grey's. Must be Shonda Rimes. lol
    angelachristine

Answer by angelachristine at 6:09 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Wow...that whole episode with Charlotte was really great acting! *Was really glad to see pubic service announcement made by 'Charlotte' educating society that someone is raped every 2 minutes in America.* I think the rapist is going to be Pete's brother. Remember all of the attention on Violet trying to locate his brother and Pete finally telling her on Halloween to leave it alone...his brother was always up to no good? I am just curious if this is going to be part of the storyline. Ugh...that guy in the jail being ?ed is so creepy and is acting so well (i hope!).
    Sad part is this: Charlotte and Cooper's relationship was FINALLY at a good place ~ engaged and enjoying one another more. Now their intimacies are going to be threatened with her PTSD that is sure to surface. I am too wrapped up in this storyline to even begin to care about Naomi coming home...
    KonaNannie

Answer by KonaNannie at 11:08 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Yeah I also watch 90210 and there was a rape storyline on there as well. Im so glad to see these shows stepping up and putting this out there so that others can get help and be educated.
    imuney

Comment by imuney (original poster) at 8:53 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Well, gals, after seeing tonight's episode and the quick clip of next week's episode...I now know I am, unfortunately, on the right trail for who raped Charlotte. Lots of drama ahead...
    KonaNannie

Answer by KonaNannie at 3:01 AM on Nov. 12, 2010