who thinks my tummy looks too biq for 14 weeks look at my pics plz

lola0831

Asked by lola0831 at 5:45 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you again! Didn't get the answer you wanted when you posted yesterday? lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:48 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Honey, it really doesn't matter how big you look. Many women will look very different. I looked 6 mos at 4 mos. What matters is your doctors ultrasound, date of LMP, and when baby is good and ready! lol If you are measuring too big at the doctors office they will run some tests to make sure it isn't overproduction of amniotic fluid which can be dangerous. But it's very, very rare.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 5:48 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Yes. You're HUGE. Did you eat a pie? Or maybe its triplets!
    Anonymous

• IDK...what did it look like before?
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 5:48 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• i was 98 pound i was real little nd ok thnx lol and im sorry is that im kinda worried
    lola0831

Comment by lola0831 (original poster) at 5:54 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Sometimes when your small, of course you are going to look bigger then you think you should. I mean really...if your tummy was flat before & now you have someone growing in there what do you expect?
    Anonymous

• not really..you're pretty skinny sooooo your belly is going to look big to you b/c you were so tiny before you got pregnant....
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 6:01 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• The q button is not the g button. So I don't know what "too biq" means. You don't even look old enough to be on here, let alone have a baby.
    Anonymous

• i dont mean to sound bitchy...but are sound like youre just fishing for "no you're way skinny!" comments. you're pregnant...you're belly gets big...its normal. if you're really worried than call your doctor, but its nothing to worry yourself about. if it really bothers you buy a "im not fat im pregnant" button so no one will mistake your pregnant belly for a fat belly.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 6:23 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• i dont care about ppl thinkinq im fat im worried bcuz a bunch of ppl were like yur tummy is way too biq for 14 weeks so yah nd seriously everybody needs to qet over the fact that i write with qs nd i miqht look like im not ready to have a baby but trust me im more mature then wat yu think im completly ready for this baby i kno i have to qive up many thinqs but idc bcuz its my baby and im qonna do wats best for him and so is my bf
    lola0831

Comment by lola0831 (original poster) at 8:42 PM on Nov. 9, 2010