Any of you have pubic bone pain when pregnant? I am 27 weeks.

It is a dull achy pain. I have done a LOT of housework today, just in the nesting mood I guess. And now its hurting.

Did any of you experience this?

Oh, no bleeding or cramping, no contractions, or anything like that. I also feel baby girl moving a lot :)

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 5:46 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes!!! I am 27 weeks also...it's just your bodys way of preparing for childbirth. It's normal unless it's totally debilitating. Unfortunately, it is normal. Hold off on the housework it can wait. Just rest for awhile and when you feel up for it then clean the house :)
    britthoch2010

Answer by britthoch2010 at 5:51 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• yes! With my second I had pelvic pain from the very beginning. It was not fun :(
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 5:56 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Oh yea....your ligaments are not more like rubber bands, and the pubic bone is nice and soft - gets very achy. You probably overdid it today. Put your feet up - relax. You're in the zone.
    mommyx9

Answer by mommyx9 at 7:54 PM on Nov. 9, 2010