What would you think?

my 20 yr old cousin married a 50 yr old man......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• He wants to mold her in to a Stepford wife

Answer by admckenzie at 5:54 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• either sheis after his $$ or she will just be super sad in 10-20 yrs when he dies on her... either way i could never date that old of a man... unless i was also that old... but you never know - what if the perfect man was that old... who cares really...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 6:01 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• He has money?
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 5:55 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I think that Thirty years between a couple is a really long time and somewhere down the road she may notice the amount of years between them. Maybe not now but later on since they are at different points in their lives. She is just getting started and he is half way through his life already. If it works for them, that's great.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 5:58 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I'm in a rekindled relationship with a man 22 years older than me, we have had a lot to deal with since getting back together but we are getting through everything and we are determined to make a go of it no matter what.
    Creating78

Answer by Creating78 at 6:02 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I have a friend who is 32 and her hubby is 60. It's too much of an age difference for me, but to each their own.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 6:02 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• that's very Grandpa screwing his granddaughter-ish to me. What would they have in common?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:04 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I think it a HUGE age gap but as long as they treat each other right I guess all you can do is support her!
    CayShek

Answer by CayShek at 6:21 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I think YIKES. I want my 20 y/o to finish college and live life.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:21 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• wow,,well if they are happy,,i guess its ok ,,
    bounceback

Answer by bounceback at 6:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2010