How do I get my grey underarm skin back to a normal color?

My armpits have turned dark grey since I had my 1st daughter. I thought it would go away, but it has just gotten worse since I had my 2nd daughter 2 months ago. How in the world do I get it back to normal. It looks disgusting and I am so embarassed about it. Anyone else have this problem, and what in the world can I do to fix it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Exfoliate perhaps?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:00 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Lemon juice
    Anonymous

• Exfoliate. Moisturize. Make sure (if you shave) that your razor is sharp. And use a deodorant/antiperspirant that is clear.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 6:02 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• i use dove deoderant, it worked on mine when mine were gross and grey looking
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:09 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I have never heard of this! Your skin loses it's pinkness? Or is it because it's dry?
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 7:15 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• this may help
    http://healthmad.com/conditions-and-diseases/how-to-get-rid-of-dark-underarms-the-home-remedies/
    Layan82

Answer by Layan82 at 3:36 AM on Nov. 10, 2010