anyone local??

LOL My bf went to his buddy's place tonight to play Call of Duty Black Ops. Im jealous, I want to playyyy.. but his buddy said NO GIRLS ALLOWED.. his wife and roomates wife workin, so I got left out.. SUPER BUMMEDDDD.. no one will be home till 3am if not at all :/ anyone wanna chat and keep me busy.. since I was given specific instructions NOT TO CLEAN the house cause its the roomys messes.. lol

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 6:00 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My nephew wants that game for Christmas soooooo bad!
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 6:01 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• OH Im in central Fla btw...................................its a good game! we were up till 3am playing.. well he was I passed out.. it was fun standing outside game stop and waiting for it.. lol
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 6:02 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• haha i stayed at the mall for 3 hours lastnight till to buy that game for my husband for a surprise and when i got home and woke him up he was so exsited lol we played till he had to go to work lol
    jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 6:08 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• thats awesome! go you.. good job! =-D
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 6:10 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• We're getting that game for our son for the holidays.....making him wait for it is half the fun...LOL
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 6:22 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• me and my fiancee waited in line 4 hours for that game and then he was up all night playing it
    lovebunny82709

Answer by lovebunny82709 at 7:48 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• My husband went an pre paid for the game so he knew he had it after waiting in line! He has been playing all day!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 9:11 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• mine has been playing since 5:30 and who knows when he will be home
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 9:14 PM on Nov. 9, 2010