What activities do you do?

I'm a SAHM, first time mom, my daughter is 13 months. What do you do with your kids all day?

Airamana

Asked by Airamana at 6:05 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• library have free toddler time, they read stories
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 6:11 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Play outside, take them to BK and love Nap time!
    KNea

Answer by KNea at 6:21 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• We always do a morning walk to the park (my son is 14 months). The rest of the afternoon he waddles around and entertains himself, and I just pause whenever he wants attention. I get down on the floor with him until he loses interest in me for one of his toys. The rest of the time it's afternoon nap, dinner, bath, story time, and early to bed.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 7:10 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• We go out to the library story time once a week, walk at the park and/or play on the playground, shopping, about once a month we do an hour playtime at a local gymnastics place, occasionally things like children's museums, botanical gardens, art museums or the zoo.
    At home, we read books, color/draw, play music and sing (he has a little piano and drum set), watch a couple cartoons or listen to music, and he also spends some time each day just playing on his own w/ his kitchen, car, blocks, Legos, etc. He wasn't very good about playing on his own around age one, but now he is better about doing it for short periods of time throughout the day and does more pretend play, so it's easier to do other things around the house than it was between newborn and age 2.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 7:17 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• i love this age.. the smallest things intrest them.. do a daily activities.. such as one art project and one music project a day?? google different activities.. i used to do many things like dress up, playing with learning toys, singing songs, repetition and routine are amazing.. daily walks, or if its cold, reading a book.. google free things to do in your area too.. i live in vegas, and nearby there is a free daily self guided tour of a CHOCOLATE factory!!! with free samples.. may be more for my intrest, but any child will get a kick out of things.. really spend time watching your child.. they will drop hints of their intrests and lieks.. focus on those things, it will make it simpler.. and librarys have different yoga type videos that are good too!!! hope it helps!
    AhmanisSoldier

Answer by AhmanisSoldier at 12:29 AM on Nov. 10, 2010