Why dose men always gets there way in court??

What i don't understand is that they always get there way when it come's to our children

SHIRLEYKIM

Asked by SHIRLEYKIM at 6:19 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• I don't know what courthouse you've been sitting in lately...
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 6:21 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Thats not always true most of the time its the mother who gets what she wants.
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 6:25 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Maybe he got his way because he can spell?
    Anonymous

• Men rarely get their way. The children have just as much right to see their father as they much as they see you. You did not make your children alone.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 6:37 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• This is a joke, right? Men are NOTORIOUSLY effed in court when it comes to their kids. Sure there are many deadbeats out there, but there are many more AWESOME dads that get screwed left and right in family court. I really have no idea what you are talking about here. 99% of the time the mother wins out.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 6:46 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• can you tell us a little more about the situation and what make you think this way?
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 7:38 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I think in my case my ex did get away with quit a bit when it came to money but on the other hand I got what I wanted when it came to visits so I feel blessed.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 8:27 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I don't think that is a true statement.
    mom2queenie2004

Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 9:59 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I do not think this is a true statement. Most times...fathers get screwed. Literally. A preschool dad only gets to see his children 3 days every 2 weeks, every other weekend. How is that fair? He is a great father. He even willingly pays child support. The mother only cares about herself and that money in child support she receives.

Btw, My husband has just as much right to our son, as I do. We made this wonderful child together. Connor is not my son. He is not just my husband's son. Connor is OUR son.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:34 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• You might want to get a different lawyer... my mother had a crappy one, and she got screwed over several times. Same thing with a friend of mine, then she switched lawyers and started winning.
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 4:33 PM on Nov. 10, 2010