severe pain in lower abdomine/pelvic area

37 1/2 weeks. Due to be induced on the 17th. Yestarday I wasn't dialated or anything..just my cervix was elongated. But around 3 today I got this stabbing pain in my lower abdonmine. I couldnt move or talk or even think it was so bad and it last about a minute then I was ok. Uncomfortable but ok..and then it happened again about 15 minutes later..and then again 15 minutes after that. So a total of 3 times. It wasnt high enough on my abdomine that I thought it was a contraction. It was very low. I've been feeling kinda crampy and squeezing pain LIKE a contraction..just in the wrong area. my Blood pressure was 132/80 yestarday..the 132 was high for me but my doctor said i was ok. There is no bleeding or change in discharge.. Anyone else have contraction feeling in a place where contractions arent normally?

SweetPoison

Asked by SweetPoison at 6:26 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I felt this way when my son, or daughter was on a nerve. It was unbearable while it was happening. Than ok, and unbareable again.... GL!!! :D
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 8:54 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• It could be cramping because of the cervical exam.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 6:30 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• i agree with rhianna and also could be your starting to dialate maybe but most likely its just the muscles down there are tiered of being pressed on lol thats the fun of end of pregnancy i have been getting them my whole 3rd trimester GL
    Mommmy_To_3

Answer by Mommmy_To_3 at 6:33 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Ok thanx! I wasn't too concerned cuz of the fact there was no bleeding. I just wanted to see what other ladies have experienced..and i would greatly apperciate some cervical dilation :D
    SweetPoison

Comment by SweetPoison (original poster) at 7:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2010