What saying reminds you of your Mom or Dad?

My mom is a total dork but I love her. She will say things like, "I'm scuppered!" or when she's driving and annoyed at the guy in front of her she yells, "C'mon Mack!"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Aww makes me miss hearing her voice to think of these but brings a smile to my face...Hold your horses...petes sake...you will heal up before you get married...you have to be joshing me...
    Suzie2mom

Answer by Suzie2mom at 10:57 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I think of my mom when I hear "Because I said so!" and the phrase "The tail doesn't wag the dog" reminds me of my dad. I really miss him!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:45 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• My dad always says "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say aything at all", as he was bitches me out about something...oh the irony =)
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 7:17 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• My mom always had a plaque on the wall which said "Because I'm the Mom. That's WHY" so that is usually the one that does it... Or "Because I said so."

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:37 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Dad always says "It is what it is". He even has a plaque with that saying on it above the fireplace.

My Mom had a plaque on the wall in the kitchen that said "If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy", which was always true, and it makes me think of her.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 6:41 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• my mom is the one who says 'it is what it is' it bugs the heck out of me lmao!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 6:53 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Its a tidbit nipply was moms saying
    1htmma4624

Answer by 1htmma4624 at 6:59 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• My mom used to hate to have people say to her "have a nice day".
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 7:09 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• My mom always hears us say o 4 real so i be telling her something and she be like o real and i just look at her and laugh My dads english is bad he dominican and he goes u playing gain instead of "ur playing games lol
    HaZeLxxeYeS

Answer by HaZeLxxeYeS at 7:36 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• "I pay the cost to be the boss" that was her fave thing to say to us, when we were complaining about the rules or something. I didn't understand it then, but I sure understand it now.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:11 PM on Nov. 9, 2010