SO MY EX BREAKS UP WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND AND NOW HE

THINKS HE CAN JUST COME TO MY HOUSE AND GET BACK TOGETHER WITHOUT EVEN TALKING TO ME OR OR ASKING ME ANYTHING AND HE JUST ASSUMED HE COULD JUMP INTO BED WITH ME AND I'LL LET HIM HAVE HIS WAY.... AM I CRAZY TO TELL HIM TO BACK OFF!!! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ONE GIRL THEN JUST JUMP IN MY BED!!!!

justgg

Asked by justgg at 11:42 AM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• Be careful! My best friend had a similar situation, and gave in to him just once, and got pregnant again from him, and then he took off with someone else. I know ur not her, but remember it just takes one time...
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 1:50 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Sounds like he just doesn't want to be alone. You deserve better then that and shouldn't allow yourself to be used as a "back up" plan. I would definitely keep my distance.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 11:45 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Stick to your guns, girl! Tell him that he can just keep going and find another sucker! OMG! NERVE.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Are you crazy if you don't????? Honey you are crazy if you do! What happens,when you two have a problem,is gonna run back to her bed? Don't you stoop down like that.No man is worth that.Putting him back in your bed,is'nt gonna keep him there.Sounds like he wants you when she does'nt want him. Good Luck and stand your ground.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 11:47 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I wouldn't let him come back into my life if I could help it. He doesn't have a clue who he is or what or who he really wants if he goes back and forth like that. You deserve better.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 11:55 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• No way!
    Kick him to the curb!
    You need && deserve a guy who is sure of what he wants and appreciates u.
    Dont let him do that to u! He is gonna feel like he can do that to you any other time!
    Nellie1986

Answer by Nellie1986 at 12:07 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• You need to figure out why you would even want him back.
    Anonymous

• "Be careful! My best friend had a similar situation, and gave in to him just once, and got pregnant again from him, and then he took off with someone else. I know ur not her, but remember it just takes one time... "
    DON'T WORRY..WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!! I DID NOT WANT TO DO ANYTHING AND I HAVE MY TUBES TIED.
    HE WENT BACK TO HIS GIRLFRIEND.
    justgg

Answer by justgg at 12:28 PM on Nov. 4, 2008