In what order would you buy these? (Christmas shopping, help me prioritize and prepare!!)

For DS, we are buying: A freaking ton of LEGOs through Lego.com, because I have a coupon. He's also getting the Toy Story Blu-Ray collection, which is equal pricing through both Walmart and Amazon.
For DD, we're planning on: dropping another $30 on Littlest Pet Shop, but there's nothing I favor more than anything else. She is also getting a "Jessie the Talking Cowgirl" doll, which I've found at Amazon and Target, and the "Funky Pop Beads" I found at Target.

They will also both be getting special Christmas Eve PJs, and I can't figure out how important it is to me to get them Nick & Nora sets from Target again, or if I can just get them something warm and cozy to wake up in. Do N&N sets last long? Do they have a Black Friday special?
Help me figure stuff out! I have about $300 this month, and $100 next month to work with. I need a game plan!

sojourner.

Asked by sojourner. at 6:54 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Shopping

• It sounds good to me.
    I enjoy "education" things. I'm going to get my daughter a scarf making kit so she can learn how to cross-stitch. I saw a few of them at Jo-Anne's.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 7:06 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• buy the most popular stuff first-so that you can find them
    then go from there
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:32 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• check out whats on sale right now, get the things they MOST want asap, then get the others last.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 2:59 PM on Nov. 13, 2010