Need Advice....

I took 5 home pregnancy test all of them was positive I am pregnant I am going to the doc in the morning but still havent told my mom and dont know how... I am asking for advice on how to tell my mom any advice will work.... But remember this is my first baby and please no bashing... I am new to the group as well hope to make some new friends.

SoonToBeMommy85

Asked by SoonToBeMommy85 at 7:06 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• How old are you? Are you with the baby's dad?
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 7:08 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• just tell your mum when you next see her or on the phone and make sure she is sitting down, it was hard for me to tell my mom i pregnant second around cos i'm english n my parents live in england and im out here in the states, just say i have some news im pregnant, it does depend on if its good news for you
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 7:10 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I am 19 and yes im with the babys father.
    SoonToBeMommy85

Comment by SoonToBeMommy85 (original poster) at 7:13 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• When i found out i was 20 so i was old enough i just sent her a txt and said mom im prego she said omg congrats
    HaZeLxxeYeS

Answer by HaZeLxxeYeS at 7:13 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Ok, you're of age. I was 28 when I got pregnant and my sons father and I told my mom together. I said "we're having a baby".
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 7:15 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I was scared to death to tell my mother, so my husband and I sat down with her andI showed her an ultrasound picture. The first thing she said was "ARE YOU SHITTING ME? Theres no easy way to do it especially if your scared to, you just have to do it! She will get used to the idea and once it sets in ,it will all be okay! Keep in mind , the longer you wait the more anxiety builds. Good luck!!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 8:32 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• When we told our families, I was a little nervous because we weren't married when we conceived (and they care about that, not me lol). We had everyone together and had gift wrapped a children's book with a picture of the ultrasound inside (we waited until 13 weeks). On the inside cover of the book we wrote, "Dear Grandma, please read this to me next May." Everyone was so surprised and happy and loved the way we did it. Make it special...I wouldn't just say, "hi, i'm pregnant" if you're nervous about it. If you're excited, it will make them excited.
    JJsMoMMy519

Answer by JJsMoMMy519 at 11:06 AM on Nov. 10, 2010