WHY DO SOME WOMEN DO THAT(vent)

I just read the post about pregnant womens dh and neighbor friend secret texting. Had something similar going on but I never meet this women. She is my ss's girlfriends mother that has only really known my dh for about 3 wks. She called and ask him to be her desinated driver for her night out.
WHY DO WOMEN DO THAT? DO THEY NOT THINK THAT IS DISRESPECTFUL EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT TRYING TO BE DECEITFUL. THEY STILL CAUSE SUSPICIONS
THESE WOMEN HAVE NO--- fill in your own word

aitson

Asked by aitson at 7:19 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• EEHH???
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 7:33 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Some women really are that naive to think that it won't tick someone's PREGNANT wife/fiance/girlfriend off. Women have their inconsiderate moments just as well as some men do. Don't worry, you're not wrong for feeling that way, nor the only one.
    Johnnysxangel

Answer by Johnnysxangel at 8:14 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• depends on the situation. If I've known a man for a long time and he happens to take up with some woman, I'm not going to stop being friends because the girlfriend can't handle it.

I'm often asked why, answer is because in about 90 percent of the cases, I was there before this woman, and I'll be there after this woman too! my loyalty is to him, not her.

but if she just met your husband, then that's something different. I'd worry less about why 'women do that' and concern yourself with your husband.
    Anonymous

• if u are uncomfortable with it then u should talk to ur husband about it........u can't just always blame the woman.
    but i do understand where u are coming from. this married neghbour of mine kind of did the same with my hubby and there are some women who don't have enough respect for themselves let alone any respect for other women. i think u should talk to your hubby and he should rescpect what u want and understand that this other woman makes u feel uncomfortable
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 8:45 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I already have talked to him. He was the one who told me, he was the uncomfortable one. The women now has made it awkard between are famlies. That wasn't the issue and as far as my dh and females he has various female friends. The question is why some women do these knowing the man's married. Is it really as easy as lack of self respect and others.
    aitson

Comment by aitson (original poster) at 9:36 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I use to be really cool, etc. about my men having female friends and what not but I learned the hard way, in the future...the minute I come in the picture, any female friends, neighbors, etc. our out or I'm not staying. That's a very convenient excuse for men "oh, she's a friend from work, that's why I have to run over in the middle of the night to fix her plumbing..." YEAH RIGHT!!!
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 10:43 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• The reason women do this is because they know how to use men. As long as men have penises they will continue. The guys do stuff for women because they think they will get free sex. The women use men because they can. Just stop thinking about it. He can block her number just have him figure out how to do it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:39 AM on Nov. 10, 2010