CARE TO SHARE??

ANY MOMS OUT THEIR WITH VIDEOS OF THERE BABY KICKING?? =)
I JUST UPLOADED MINE, HERES THE LINK =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPm3-uth5E8

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 11:44 AM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• =O I'm so jealous! I've been trying for WEEKS to get a good video of my baby girl kicking me, but it never shows up on video :( So sad. I wanted all my online friends to see it booo. They'll just have to wait when she gets here hahaha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:46 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Lol..i hate it though too when the baby starts kicking even more when the camera turns off!! haha =)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 11:48 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Aww that makes me want to have another one. So sweet.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:50 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Yess! She'll be practicing for the friggin Olympics for hours, and then as soon as she hears that camera turn on she plays dead and just floats around. It's like omguh. And I'm 33 weeks, you'd expect to see every single little movement, but nooo. She just hates me xP
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:52 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• lol, just wait mamma. When she gets bigger and has less room to move around, it will look like and alien is moving around in your belly. She will move and stretch your belly to unnatural lengths, lol.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:43 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Lol,i cant wait then =) itll be like actually seeing him =)
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 12:52 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I am so excited to have gotten to this point in my pregnancy as well (I am 23 weeks too!) Its fun! Congrats!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 1:26 PM on Nov. 2, 2008