What are you getting your child for Christmas?

lovebunny82709

Asked by lovebunny82709 at 7:31 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Holidays

• SO found ds a powerwheels 4 wheeler! For only $10! it works. we just need a battery for it.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 7:33 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• DS 6 : all terrain remote control car, small Mater remote car, Lego batman shirt, jacket, army men a book and a nerf gun
    DD 3: An outfit, a book, An Eloise book series, dress up clothes trunk, Dora Back Pack and some littlest pet shop things
    Together: Wii Lets Paint and Toy Story 3
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:34 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• So far I have bought my 2 year old a craft table and a fischer price doll house
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 7:37 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Play food, grocery cart, pots and pans- she loves to "cook"! Also, a book, a dvd maybe some clothes and a new cute and warm blanket.

sophiesmom07

Answer by sophiesmom07 at 7:37 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Just a bunch of books and coloring books/crayons. And this plastic little tikes play makeup table and chairs that my mom found at a yard sale.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 7:41 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• My son will also be getting the power wheels 4 wheeler =) My daughter (age 4) is getting a new doll house.. its the Kidkraft Savannah Doll House.. for anyone who was thinking of getting one for their daughter you should check this one out =) It has great reviews, its HUGE, and comes with lots of furnishings for it. So those are the big gifts and i'll be picking up little things here and there up until christmas. They are only 18m and 4 so im enjoying the easy Christmases lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 7:54 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• A pillow pet, fushigi ball, make up, a diary and special pens, and a cool light for their room. Also, probably some books or movies.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 7:57 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• It was soooo much easier when they were younger.... I'm stumped at what to get our 14 yr old.. His attitude sucks, and his grades could be better, so he may just get a swift kick in the butt.. As for our 7 and 8 yr old, I'm at a loss there too... So far some Wii games, legos, remote monster truck, bike, and a digital camera. Not sure who's getting what,lol...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:59 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I want to get them both leapfrog laptops for sure. Some books, play kitchen items and food, clothes, baby doll accessories, and other things.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 7:59 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• to much to put on here lol. I try spoiling my kids as much as possible for birthdays and christmas' since that is the only time i go out an just buy them toys lol. Although the big things are I am getting our 5 and a half year old daughter a 4wheeler (powerwheel) then getting out almost 3 year old a powerwheel as well it is like a scooter. The reason I am getting them both powerwheels is because my kids fight so bad and I can just see it now if I buy one for the both of them they will be fighting over it all the time on who gets on first or who gets to drive it or what not lol. Then the other big gift we are getting them is when DH gets his w2's back and we go and file them and get the money 500.00 of that is going straight to a new swing set. Our youngest daughter will be 3, 2 weeks and 3 days after christmas so it is kinda going to be a birthday gift I guess. But the one we have now we got from someone that was continu
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:04 PM on Nov. 9, 2010