Why am I hungry almost 24/7???

I am 3 weeks and 6 days pregnant (pretty exact I know lol) and I have found that I am CONSTANTLY hungry. Is there anything I can do really to help this other than eating? I want to gain the necessary weight I should, not go over it :)

Johnnysxangel

Asked by Johnnysxangel at 7:53 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Health

• Eat light, healthy snacks throughout the day and drink plenty of water. :) Congrats and good luck. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 7:56 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Thanks! I try to eat small snacks during the day, but it's hard to when I'm at work and have a customer walk in everytime I shove food in my mouth lol
    Johnnysxangel

Comment by Johnnysxangel (original poster) at 8:00 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Lol, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I would keep some light snacks like peanut butter crakers, trail mix, and nutri grain bars handy all the time. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:31 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Those sound very good right now :) Ive been keeping saltines handy, and small pieces of fruit, but fruits too messy lol
    Johnnysxangel

Comment by Johnnysxangel (original poster) at 10:09 PM on Nov. 9, 2010