Similac sensitive rs and constipation

My 6wk old has been constipated for a week now and the ped. said to switch from gentlease to Similac sensitive rs. Has anyone used this? feedback

courtcaton

Asked by courtcaton at 7:56 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son was put on senstive RS when he was about 4 months old. He was put on he cuz he would spit up alot.
    nicolaesmom

Answer by nicolaesmom at 7:59 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I breastfeed but I'm so sorry your new little one is having problems :( Hope the new formula works.
    BeautyFromPain

Answer by BeautyFromPain at 10:14 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• My son uses the simiclac sensitive isomil soy and we've had no trouble with it. Of course I made the choice based on that my daughter had to have soy formula as well. Did your ped. give you samples? I know with Em ours was able to. Also, if you save your reciepts when you buy the formula if your son doesn't take to it I believe that you can return or exchange it.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 11:35 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• What are the symptoms? What I mean is, how often is he moving bowels, and what are the stools like? Are they dry, hard, or pellet like?
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 1:06 PM on Nov. 10, 2010