Be honest...what do YOU think is going on?

Ok. I am annovulatory and only ov once or twice a year. Have a 7 year old son from clomid. Hypothyroidism. I have been very consistant for the past 2 years, starting af on 25-27th day. I was SUPPOSED to start saturday or sunday but have not. Have no signs or symptoms of starting. Took a clear blue easy digi with fmu - shock of shocks, NEG!!!! Usually when this happens and I test neg I will start almost within the hour. As of now, NO RED!!!! I just know my body is screwing with my heart. What do you think? Really bummed, depressed and DO NOT want to get my hopes up. Sorry so long but answers, thoughts or even prayers & dust would be so appreciated right now.

Carista

Asked by Carista at 7:56 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• My prayers and thoughts are with you and blloooooooing baby dust at ya too!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:13 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Are you asking our opinion on conception? You want to have another baby right? And you only ovulate once or twice a year? I've never heard of that before that's kinda weird....if you're trying to conceive it may not be you. It could be the guy you're with. There are certain vitamin/mineral deficiencies that can cause infertility on either the male or female. Maybe one of you needs a dose on specific vitamins. I have a book on nutrition and I know there's a section on fertility. Have you seen a doctor about this? Let me know if you want to know some of the vitamins and minerals that can be taken to enhance fertility and I will post some for you.
    britthoch2010

Answer by britthoch2010 at 8:14 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Prayers are with you. Find a pregnant lady and rub her belly for luck! That's what my Ob/gyn told me when we were TTC.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:16 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Bumping myself.
    Carista

Comment by Carista (original poster) at 8:23 PM on Nov. 9, 2010