is it just me ??? Am I over reacting, insecure ? or am i in denial??? adult content

My boyfriend / fiance ( 14yrs long)( father of my kids ) 2 yrs ago i got a hold of his voice mail and there was a women I call her suzanne that was on his phone that worked w/ him at the time telling him i love u....., i'm at home on my lunch. would love to hear your handsome voice, bye i love you...blah, blah, blah, and then left him a second voice mail quit simuilar, well i called him a few times but no answer so i transfered the messages to my phone , just in case he denied it , and that he did, so i played the messages back and he told me let me call u back i think i know what giong on, 2 minutes later he calls me bac and says the guys at work have beenplaying jokes on each other andone of the guy forgot his work phone at home so he used one of the secretartys phones and on his lunch break had his girlfried=nd call my mans phone and play a joke on his voice mail...CON"T

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• You should have seen the number it came from. Call it and ask.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:01 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Wait for it...wait for it...BULLSHIT!!!!
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:01 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I'm not sure if that was one of the best ideas of his friends. I know I would have flown off the handle on my man if I heard something like that! But really, its just an issue of trust rather. If you really trust your man and truly feel that he is telling you the honest to god's truth, then go with it. No harm should be caused,other than to that butthead friend of his for scaring you like that. :)
    Johnnysxangel

Answer by Johnnysxangel at 8:05 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I usually say that anything is possible, BUT, in this case, if he's claiming that someone else did it, then I'd go and ask all of those involved. I'd want to speak directly to the person that left that message as just one of the people I'd want to speak to.

I'd vote for the denial-
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:06 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• There is a call back option. Have you tried?
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 8:06 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• but i don't understand how that would b a joke when he knows he's not cheating so how is it a joke and he tells me he don't know how the messages got erased off his phone....but since then he don't talk to his friend s on his phone in front of me only TEXTES...and every night he goes in his car to smoke and call his so called friends ...Oh and if i ask him who's he texting bac n forth to ii'm told a buddy (yea!!!) and he gets all defernsive and tells me i don't need to worry about it and he deletes all his messages in box and out box and turns his phone off at night on put it in lock mode and if I try to call him when he's at a so called friends house he wont answer it he go out side to call me bac...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:07 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• he says it's because he doesn't like to talk infront of people nor does he know what i'll say it might be imbarassing, AM I WRONG FOR THINKING HE"S CHEATING ????? plus I keep finding out lies he can't keep his stories straight h
    Anonymous

• I hit the post button too soon. I agree though that it sounds a little too convenient seein as how he JUST got in trouble for it, then has some elaborate explanation behind it. I'd look deeper into the situation and talk straight up with him about it.
    Johnnysxangel

Answer by Johnnysxangel at 8:09 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• R-E-A-L-L-Y......S-E-R-I-O-U-S-L-Y......C-O-M-E-O-N!!!!!!!!!
    aitson

Answer by aitson at 8:11 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• i even called the girls phone bac and asked her very nicly to call me bac and be women enough to at least tell me the truth , she never called me bac , but the so called guy that had his girl friend playu the joke called my phone and left an appology on my voice mail...I don't know what to believe i never had trust issues before until this shit happened...I wish i never heard those messages and what bothers me is why did he erase them and tell me no one was on his voice mail. g=so glad i forwarded thenm=m to my phone but stupid me didn't copy or save her phone # and he deleted them off my phone
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:12 PM on Nov. 9, 2010