ADVISE....

Okay so Ive been talkin to a guy for over 3 months now.
Everything seemed to go soo good. I was always with him, I'de spend the night at his place like 4 times a week and all. He was always callin me and txing me when I wasnt with him, but since last saturday he hasnt called me and has only txed me a couple of times. Ive called him and txed him and he doesnt answer me back. I really really like him but i dont understand him. He even took me to meet all his family. I txed him n asked him "where are u" and about 5 hrs later he txed back "sorry i have just been really busy" Is this a lame excuse or what? I mean he is a musician and its actually doing big things with his music but still...ughh I just dont know what to think.
I need some advise ladies.
Thank u

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• Meet with him face to face and ask him if his interest is waining. And do not stay at his place or have sex unless you get the truth and can live with it. He may be busy but if he is really interested, he would at least be communicating about it before you have to ask.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 11:57 AM on Nov. 2, 2008

• IF it was ME, I'd be really busy next time he tried to call me.. People want what they can't have.. IF you want this guy and he wants you, he will take the time to contact you and do what it takes to get you.. Anything worth having is worth waiting for..
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 12:19 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Don't call or text him again. Make him come to you. If he doesn't move on. Do you really want to be with a guy who doesn't treat you well? When guys start not calling and not texting..there is generally another interest somewhere..or he wants to back off the realtionship because it's feeling like 'too much'
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:24 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• i agree with grneyedgrandma
    annelebar

Answer by annelebar at 1:05 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I also agree with GrnEyedGrandma...Play hard to get!

Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 4:22 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• He' s losing interest! Play hard to get. The more you nag and question him about it, the more likely he is to stop calling and texting altogether. Men want what they think they can't have. So make him think that someone better wants you.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 6:30 PM on Nov. 2, 2008