Implantation Bleeding?

I am confused... I'm not supposed to start my period until the 20th but on Sunday ( the 7th).. I started spotting... It is light pinkish-Brown and its not much at all.. mainly when i wipe and when i wake up.. My mom suggested Implantation Bleeding, I don't think it is my regular period bc i still have 2 weeks before i'm supposed to start.. if its not Implantation Bleeding what else could it be..

sondra87

Asked by sondra87 at 8:09 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• well the question is how do you feel, i never had an inplantation bleeding either time when i fell pregnant, if you feel different like breasts are tender or nipple area getting darker any nausea then wait until about 3days before your period to test, its certainly not your period but dont get your hopes up, but dont keep an eye on when you meant to start your period cos it only makes you depressed when you have a period
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 8:17 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I had bleeding like this about 2 weeks ago and i was suppose to start sunday and its now wednesday and i still have not started i will get a test next week when i get my pay.. Hope we get the answer where looking for
    mellibear

Answer by mellibear at 8:22 PM on Nov. 9, 2010