I need a hobby

I can never find anything to do. im always bored. Im not big on reading and beyond Broke. im home alone and im just sitting online.. watching Bones on tv.. to dark for my preggo self to go for a walk...

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 8:33 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Have you already decorated the babies room? That's a major project in itself.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:35 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Maybe you just haven't found the right book. :0)

What about cross words or word searches. Baby clothes need sorted or folded? What about a journal? um... baking?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:36 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• unfortunately we have roomates so no extra room till we move.. that would be ideal!
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 8:36 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Have you thought about working from home? I work from home and I have a ton of fun. :-) I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 20 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 8:45 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I knit. The yarn cost money but you could sell the blankets.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:07 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• play games on cafe mom. lol
    Walk during the day. Go to the Library. Learn something new.
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 10:35 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I'm a book nerd and sometimes I write those are pretty free things to do. MSN.com has some good games too.
    Other than that if your looking for cheapish. Get those plain white onesies, or even we've boughten them nice condition at garage sale in white or light colors, and then dye them and add on iron ons. It costs a little buth then baby has clotehs that are one of a kind.
    Baking is always good too. And if you have roomamates to help eat the goodies (okay so I bake it but very rarely after do I eat what I bake. Course I'm also a stress baker).
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 3:07 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• cros-stitch ... is nice hobby to start with easy and fun ..and u can do lots of things with it
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 3:15 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• cross stiching, paint by number, make a baby blanket or make a baby book.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 9:06 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• scrapbooking is a good idea...i do it the cheap way and it still turns out as nce as the expensive stuff...its fun and keeps you busy...and its something that you can do whenever you want to! anytime of day! just hav fun with it....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 12:07 PM on Nov. 12, 2010