Cafe moms WHY?

When someone asks a question and its misspelled or not done right people jump at them for misspelling or not using proper Punctuation Marks I believe some people are flat out ignorant in this site and what kills me is when they respond to the question with a nasty comment they answer anonymously I mean why be cruel? why not just answer the question if you feel as though they don't know how to spell and you can't understand them go to the next question I KNOW people are going to comment and talk crap i'am ready lol

HaZeLxxeYeS

Asked by HaZeLxxeYeS at 8:45 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• I agree with you. I wish I knew why some people felt the need to be like that.
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 8:52 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Why do you feel the need to complain about it in two different categories?

Anonymous

• That is what I've been wondering. My punctuation I'm sure sucks and how I use their or there, but spell check doesn't fix those things. Just because I might not excel at that doesn't mean I'm not mega superior at something else. It's just not my thing. If I can't read it I just move on.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 8:54 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• It makes them feel smarter. I figure if they need to do that to me to help them feel better about themselves, they can have at it.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:54 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• You aren't any better posting this right now. You making a post complaining about Cafemom members calling out other members when you are doing the same thing yourself. You are creating drama by posting.
    Anonymous

• Because it is REALLY easy for ignorant, uneducated people to hide behind their computers and try to make themselves feel better about their shitty lives?
    gypsyjewels

Answer by gypsyjewels at 9:03 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• i agree with you people are getting more rude lately and quite frankly to people that are rude "GO FUCK YOURSELF : ] " lol it not cool to be 12 years old anymore grow up... grow up we r adults. I am sorry i am on your side hun
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 9:05 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• If they were ignorant an uneducated, why is it, they know how to spell?
    Anonymous

• I see some of the people complaining about rude people are real class acts themselves.
    Anonymous

• I don't think it is that important. I do think it is rude to say people hide behind their computers and don't spell or punctuate correctly. I mean does it bother you guys that much? That just ridiculous ....
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 9:11 PM on Nov. 9, 2010