Cafe moms WHY?

When someone asks a question and its misspelled or not done right people jump at them for misspelling or not using proper Punctuation Marks I believe some people are flat out ignorant in this site and what kills me is when they respond to the question with a nasty comment they answer anonymously I mean why be cruel? why not just answer the question if you feel as though they don't know how to spell and you can't understand them go to the next question I KNOW people are going to comment and talk crap i'am ready lol

HaZeLxxeYeS

Asked by HaZeLxxeYeS at 8:46 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• I can't spell, but there is no spell check option.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:48 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• You raise a good point.
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 8:48 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Because it gets a little ridiculous. I'm tired of not being able to understand a question because people refuse to use proper grammar and punctuation. How can you help your kids with your homework? Some people are just plain lazy and don't want to take the time to properly spell things or are trying to be different. I'm sorry but it's really hard to take someone seriously when you can't decipher what they are typing. The spell check is right there in the full editor.

Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:51 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I agree with MusicMom80 ... I saw a question earlier today that had no punctuation whatsoever. It was just one long paragraph. Typos are normal and everyone makes them. We may even forget a word in a sentence ... fingers and brain not quite connecting. It's not really that hard to take an extra second to use decent grammar. It doesn't even have to be GOOD, just make it understandable!
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:04 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I would have to agree with musicmom and spiritedwitch as well. I also get annoyed when people send you emails with no punctuation or proper grammar. I do understand typos, but make an effort to sound educated. However, on the other side, I would never call someone out on it when they are asking a question. I just avoid that question and move on. I agree that it is very rude to just answer with a snotty comment. I quit using "The Bump" website because the women on there were so rude.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 11:09 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I dont know why people are rude to each other over such small things. I guess it just gets on their nerves to see things spelled wrong or whatever. who knows?
    imuney

Answer by imuney at 10:32 AM on Nov. 11, 2010