Some one pls help... me face just fell in the floor!!!

Well for the past 2 weeks I have had 3 wisdom cutting so I have been knowing everything I can find and to make it all better I had my teeth cleaned today. They told me I have a stage 2 over bite from were my brother drop kicked me in my face when we were little(true story), so I need braces to fix that and I have to wait another agonizing 6 months, until I squirt out my watermelon, to get my teeth cut out... From the bottom of my eye down to shoulder is throbbing with a side of shutting pain:( Dose anyone know what I can use to help with this? I have eat Tylenol like candy and have had my face on ice packs since yesterday.

Lena-Loo

Asked by Lena-Loo at 8:57 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You need some pain pills. ouch! Hope you feel better soon. you are probably passed Tylenol. GL

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 9:02 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• i would try some clove oil, it numbs you up better then orajel and the other crap. but if pain meds arent working you might have an infection
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 9:07 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• They did not give me anything, just told me to take Tylenol:( Where do you get clove oil?
    Lena-Loo

Comment by Lena-Loo (original poster) at 9:13 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• im no expert but i had one of my wisdom teeth yanked when i was three months preggo because of a infection, I've heard that clove oil is bad for you while your preggo and that it is safe to take Tylenol with codeine in it while your pregnant, if the pain gets too bad go to the ER and they should be able to give you some. also grab some extra material laying around the house make a pillow like shape a small one fill it with rice dew it up and put it in the microwave for about a minute depending on the size and lay your face on it that should help alot
    Munnin

Answer by Munnin at 9:21 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• k ty
    Lena-Loo

Comment by Lena-Loo (original poster) at 9:31 PM on Nov. 9, 2010