is this normal?

My son is a little over 2 and 1/2 and he has no interest in potty training what can i do to get him interested and what are some signs that he is interested?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Boys are usually later in potty training.;. try to make it a game to get his intrest, such as throwing cheerios in and asking him to sink em with his urine... a good sign, is when he brings you his diapers after hes gone to the bathroom..
    AhmanisSoldier

Answer by AhmanisSoldier at 9:00 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• What I did was I kept talking about the potty. Like every 10mins would ask him if he went or needs to go, or would say when I had to go took him with me so he can see. Then he started to sit on his potty when I went. Now we do a potty chart for poop, he goes pee bt not poop. So every time he tries he gets one sticker and if he goes he gets two. At the end of the week if he has improved a lot or gotten so many stickers he gets his prize. Thats what worked for us every family is different so you may need to try differnt things to see what works for your family. Good luck :D
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 11:05 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• get him a bell to ring and let him ring it when u take him to sit one the potty..
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:12 PM on Nov. 12, 2010