• In the Spotlight:

Only a few weeks along. But is this normal??

One night I woke up and my undies were soaked as in either extreme sweat or leaking clear runny discharge. Im only 3 months along. My undies didnt smell infact they almost had a sweet odor... ummm Ever had the same or what is it???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's normal. For some reason we excrete a usually clear discharge when we preg. As long as it isn't bad smelling ot too milky or "chunky" its normal. If it changes though let your doc know. Yeast infections in pregnancy are very common.
    urthat1chick

Answer by urthat1chick at 12:22 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• put TP in your undies (not a pad) and if is enough to soak the TP then call your dock. and tell them whats up. Its probably nothing but you water could be leaking.
    mommy2alissa

Answer by mommy2alissa at 1:00 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• When i was 20weeks along i woke up one morning and my undies were completly soaked so i called my doc he had me come in and i found out i was leaking fluid i went to the hospital for 3 days and then i was on bedrest for the rest of the pregnancy. It happend with the pregnancy b4 this one except at 31weeks so if i were you i would call the doctors just to be safe
    Anonymous