cramping on birth control adult content

ive been taking birthcontrol for 4 in a half months and my last period was july 17 and ive had sex without a condom only like four times and the last time without one was about a week to two weeks ago and on my pill ive been late like 5 mins to an hour from time to time idk if that will do anything. but ive been getting really bad cramps and no blood the cramps feel like menstral cramps and i feel like throwing up with it. but i dont feel pregnant. oh and i have a 5 month old son idk if its my body still getting back to normal or what.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Health

• It's possible that your body doesn't like the hormones. Might also be something you ate. If it persists, make an appointment with your doc to check it out. Hopefully it'll subside soon! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:44 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• thank you but its been goin on for a week
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:45 PM on Nov. 9, 2010