Male review?

Okay a friend of mine wants me to go to a male review for my bday. I've never been and I am thinking my hubby won't be thrilled about this. lol He isn't controlling or the jealous type, but I still don't think he'd want guys jiggling their man parts at me. lol! I think it would be fun and I wouldn't be tempted in the least to stray. So what are your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I would go.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 12:26 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Ask your husband what he thinks. If he is ok with it, you should go. If he isn't comfortable with it, i don't think you should go. Not that your husband should make all of the decisions, but if its something that will cause any tension then I wouldn't risk it...it's not worth it.
    supermomkell

Answer by supermomkell at 12:29 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• They are fun way to go have some girl time with your ladies.....
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 12:33 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• lol That would be so fun to hang out with the girls! My hubby is a little too jealous to let me go to a wang show =) Haha... But I would say if you want to go, go! But make sure it isnt going to cause an agrument between you and your hubby!!!

GOOD LUCK GIRL!
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 1:17 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Something you and hubby will need to discuss. If you dont think he will like it I wouldnt do it. I think it is disrespectful to his feelings. But if you talk it out and he says he is cool with it then go ahead and have a great night out with the girls. Maybe he would feel more comfortable with it if you went to a gay club??
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 1:23 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I go and hubby goes to female! It is a trust thing and we are fully comfortable in our relationship.
    Anonymous

• Yes I'm definitely going to talk to him about it. If he really thinks it's that big of a deal I won't go, but he's never been one to tell me what I can or can't do. But this is a lil different. I hope he understands it's purely just a fun girl's night out, nothing more than that.
    Anonymous