when was the last time you had an STD test?

like for every thing, not just the "common" ones (chlamydia/ gonorrhea are the most "common" ones, that is what PP typically does in their STD screening unless you ask for a full test), I'm talking syphilis, HIV. AIDS, herpes, PID, the whole 9 yards

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 9:39 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When I was pregnant with my last child. She is 18 months now. It is standard procedure at my dr office to scan for everything with blood tests. My partner and I have been in a monogamous relationship for over 4 years, so I don't see the need to be tested other than my yearly screening now.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:41 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• They did them when I was pregnant, but the last time before that was right before I met DH.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:42 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• last week because I'm pregnant.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Pap while I was pregnant with my second, 2 years ago. Got the common ones done at the pap after she was born, 1 year ago.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:01 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I was tested at my last pap since my insurance would cover it. Typically a full screening includes cultures (for chlymadia and gonnorrhea), HPV with your pap test (you can get just a HPV screening though) then blood tests for HIV, Hep B and C, syphilis. You can test for herpes with a blood test but since most of us have had chicken pox and it's a variation of the herpes virus, it can come back a false positive. It's best to culture a sore on the genitals if you think you have it. Also, there's not a test, per sec, for PID...that's something you get from having an STD for a length of time usually.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 10:03 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I don't know, maybe 10 years ago? .....but since I have been celibate for 14 years I bet I don't have any STD's. Hehe.
    I think they automatically test for them when you have a Pap smear,right? Then it as been about 18 months since I had a Pap Smear and it is always normal..
    Anonymous

• 3 years ago, when I was pregnant. We have been in a monogomous relationship for the past 15 years, so I don't get tested for anything other than the usual at my yearly.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 10:23 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• When I was 14 and raped.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:34 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• About 2.5 years ago when I had my IUD placed. But since I'm not sexually active, I'm not stressing it being done again.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:50 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• had to do it when i was pregnant 3 years ago
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 10:52 PM on Nov. 9, 2010