cramping on birth control

ive been taking birthcontrol for 4 in a half months and my last period was july 17 and ive had sex without a condom only like four times and the last time without one was about a week to two weeks ago and on my pill ive been late like 5 mins to an hour from time to time idk if that will do anything. but ive been getting really bad cramps and no blood the cramps feel like menstral cramps and i feel like throwing up with it. but i dont feel pregnant. oh and i have a 5 month old son idk if its my body still getting back to normal or what.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I used to vomit when I had my period each month. Even on the pill, my body finally one day decided my menstral cycle wasn't going away and it has cooperated since! It could just be the beginnings of your cycle. I would give it a couple days.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 9:54 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• ive been waitng for my cycle sice august :/ is it normal to go like almost 5 months without your period
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:59 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• You could be starting your period. I also agree with 1st poster. I have no periods thanks to the Mirena. (:
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:40 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• It could just be your period getting ready to start. But I would get it checked if it doesn't start soon. I had the same symptoms but I also had really sore tender breasts (I'm not on birth control though) and when I went to the doctor to see what was going on I found out I was about 8 weeks pregnant. It varies greatly from woman to woman and there are a lot of other factors to consider. If you're breastfeeding your baby it will take a lot longer for your period to return. Also another factor is, what your periods were like before you got pregnant. Were they always regular? Pregnancy and giving birth is a huge thing for your body to deal with so your menstrual cycle is likely to be messed up for quite a while before everything goes back to normal. Just remember you can get pregnant even before your periods properly return so always be careful!
    new_mommie_2b

Answer by new_mommie_2b at 1:40 PM on Nov. 13, 2010