Am I pregnant?

I have EBF for 6 months now and I am fine either way. I keep having weird irregular symptoms like sleepiness, emotional roller coaster, nausea, being light headed, and few others (so minimal I won't mention). I am taking a ton of vitamins, eating 4-5 meals daily, and getting anywhere from 8-10 hours of sleep a day (now that I am so tired). I have not had a period since before my last pregnancy. Am I pregnant? When will I be able to tell?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• The problem with your situation is you have no way of telling whether or when you ovulated since you haven't had a period. If you feel like you might be pregnant, then get a test and see what it says. If it's negative and you still feel like this in another week or so, take another test. If it keeps going on, then you need to see your doctor regardless because something isn't normal. Beyond that, there's no way to tell (unless you start your period, of course).
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:21 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• i think we should really jus stop trying to answer this question on here. but here is goes ONE MORE TIME...nobody on the net can tell by you listing things if you are really pregnant. It does not matter one way or the other what our "opinions" are. You go to the drugstore & get a test. If that does not give you a good enough answer then you call you dr. office and have an appointment. that is THE ONLY way you will know. we do not know. nobody on the net knows if you are pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Why dont you get an HPT or GO to the Doctor or free clinic already? None of us can tell you the answer your looking for. If you have been feeling like this for 6 months and actually ARE preggo you probably should NOT be having a baby as you obviously DONT take care of your own body or care medically what's going on with yourself. How could any of us expect you to care for a baby? Taking vitamins and eating 5 times a day does not make you healthy if it's the wrong combo of supplements and wrong foods. GO TO THE DOCTOR ALREADY!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:52 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Vbruno, Your answer was a little unneccesarry, * How could she take care of her child? and this is because she eats small meals 4-5 times a day? and not to mention, she takes a multivitamin, ???? sarcasm

Anon* Unless something else possibly could be wrong, Alot of women suffer from fatigue, And you cannot rule that out as of yet, A home prego test could help you out and tell you if your not, or if you are, I also didn't have my period, for months and i was not pregnant, Once before, So its hard to tell, I would indeed not listen to the other posters, their full of negative nonsense, you will be a great mom, Just dont give up hon,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 2:10 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I am the OP. I was actually trying to ask an informed person, not a rude person that relies soley on others for their health and nutrition. EBF means Ecological Breast Feeding (which you obviously didn't know). I was asking if it sounds like normal bf'ing symptoms and when I would be able to get an absolute answer from a pregnancy test. "Am I pregnant?" was the title.
    Anonymous