im 35 weeks and still breech and i have already dropped, will she turn still adult content

im 35 weeks pregnant and my baby is still breech and i already have dropped, do you think i will get a c-section?

guera1977

Asked by guera1977 at 9:44 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• They can turn at any time. If the baby is still breech when you go into labor, they will likely want to do a c-section. Most doctors won't deliver breech babies vaginally. Bear in mind there are different kinds of breech- full breech is the only kind that you can possibly deliver vaginally, but again, most doctors won't do it anymore.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:45 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Baby's can turn up to and even during labor. You can check out spinningbabies.com for ideas how to encourage baby to turn =)

dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 9:46 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I was breech at 35-36 weeks and the doctor finally decided to try to turn her in an attempt to avoid a c-section. He did induce labor right after he turned her just in case she tried to turn back. I was already having contractions though, so that didn't bother me too much. I would have gone into labor soon anyway.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:48 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I should have said that they decided to turn her because she was still breech at just over 37 weeks and I was having a few contractions that weren't regular, but the doctor was afraid that I would go into labor and then need a c-sec.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:01 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Not to be rude, but are you 30 weeks or 35 weeks pregnant? There's a difference in what you should or shouldn't do the closer you are to giving birth. How old are your kids?
    babygoose78

Answer by babygoose78 at 10:01 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• My first turned at 35 or 36 weeks pregnant...the only time he ever woke me up while in the womb, I felt every little movement. Not fun for a basically full-term baby, but it is possible and does happen!
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:05 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• They can turn any time, but if you are concerned look in to a masseuse. If you have a local masseuse which specializes in maternity they can usually get the baby to turn without trouble.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:06 PM on Nov. 9, 2010