What do I do with all the leftover candy?

No one came. What should I do with the candy? Can't return it. Already ate a few pieces.

PassionDiva_NY

Asked by PassionDiva_NY at 12:31 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Food & Drink

• We saw a dentist office yesterday that was actually buying back candy. Maybe you can sell it!
    jlraynes

Answer by jlraynes at 12:32 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I have seen it posted on Craigslist Free and Freecycle. Chocolate can also be frozen.
    coug70_99

Answer by coug70_99 at 12:36 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Send it to me!!! lol
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:37 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Omg silly, You eat it! lol
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 1:01 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• or if you have plain clochlate you can melt it and make some yummie treats for the kids or save it for christmas and make some fun treats
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 1:02 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• my kids love to make choclate covered strawberrys or pretzels and its SOO easy!!
    ReadyToRage

• If it's hard or gummy candy it can be donated to troops overseas. Popcorn, packs of cookies and chips can also be donated. Unfortunately, if it's chocolate it will melt, so you'll have to find something els to do with it.
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 1:38 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I take it to work, make my co-works fat.. LOL it's better then letting sit around my house and I end up eating it all..
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 1:38 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Well... if you have any birthday parties to tend to ....you could stuff it in the pinata!!! Or you could take it to your kids' school and put it in the teachers lounge to show your appreciation for all of our teachers that educate all our kids!! That is my 2 cents!!!

subby puppy
    subbypuppy

Answer by subbypuppy at 1:40 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Donate it to the local food shelter or homeless shelter.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:49 PM on Nov. 2, 2008