Annolment or Divorce? sorry if its spelled wrong adult content

Been married for one wk! It seems like we can't get along anymore like I can't stand him we was fine and now he has been a complete ass for no reason he never yelled or cursed now all he do is Sleep and work he don't help around the house I go to school and work I leave the house at 7am and don't get home till 6:30pm he arrives earlier why he acting like this I told him we need to get a divorce he says its not an option

HaZeLxxeYeS

Asked by HaZeLxxeYeS at 9:51 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Really you are only going to give it a week? Sounds like you guys were not ready to get married in the first place. I would try to remember why you got married in the first place. Take it a little more seriously and realize that marriage is hard work and you can't give up so easily.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:55 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• When I first got married, things changed that night. He acted insane. I considered divorcing after 2 weeks. Well, I should have and I didn't. He became an insane violent abuser. It took me over 2 years to get away.

If your gut is telling you that the marriage Is wrong, then maybe it's wrong.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:56 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• You can get an annulment on fraud. See if there are free legal services available where you are to help you with the paperwork.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:56 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• if your not happy leave...then work out the details ...
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 10:29 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I been with Him 9yrs! one kid and now it just changed
    HaZeLxxeYeS

Comment by HaZeLxxeYeS (original poster) at 10:41 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• 9 years is a long time, maybe you just need time for the idea to settle in that you guys are married. Maybe you are doing some things differently also, maybe nagging a little more? Don't give up so fast honey, he's not abusive, he's just irritating the hell out of you. Step back, take a deep breath and maybe both of you can talk about it reasonably. Don't use the divorce card too often, it will lose it's effectiveness. And don't threaten him with something you are not ready to do, he may call your bluff some day! You guys obviously were able to communicate before the wedding, try to go back to that spot and start communicating again!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 11:10 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• that sounds good mamaAlice
    HaZeLxxeYeS

Comment by HaZeLxxeYeS (original poster) at 11:16 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Yup sounds like your married.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:23 AM on Nov. 10, 2010