im 35 weeks pregnnat and i still work and im a mother of 4 when should i stopped?

guera1977

Asked by guera1977 at 9:54 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Thats crazy but guess if you can afford it why not.
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 9:56 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• does your SO/DH work? if so, I'd be done asap
    lish2127

Answer by lish2127 at 9:57 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I worked up to the day I went into labor.

If your job isn't too physically demanding and your health permits, work as much as you want.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:58 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Whenever you are ready and your finances can afford it. If you are fine with working I would keep going just to make the time go by faster.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:59 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Some women work until they go into labor and then others take leave a few weeks before their EDD.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 10:00 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• When I was pregnant with my 5th I stopped working when I was 2 months pregnant! But then that was high risk too. I don't know how you do it! I barely had the energy to watch my other 4 when I was pregnant, I can't imagine if I'd kept working too - good luck!

Answer by missanc at 10:33 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Mother of 4 phew that must be exhausting you go super moma! It's up to you, if your ready to stop then by all means stop.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 11:59 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I would say that if you can afford it and have talked to your husband then stop whenever you are ready and feel as though you can't handle everything as well as you would like. I would definitely stop at least a couple of days before the due date so that you can get some rest before the intensity of labor. Good luck with your decision! Congratulations on your baby!!!
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 12:10 AM on Nov. 10, 2010

• I worked as a full-time elementary school teacher up until 36 weeks. I only stopped because the school year ended. I probably could have gone a couple weeks longer... as long as I sat often enough. ;)
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 12:22 AM on Nov. 10, 2010