Are you going out for black friday?...my DH is coming with me!

I plan for months to go out on black friday. I can hardly wait and this year he said he would come. At least I will have someone to carry all my bags!!!

Noosa

Asked by Noosa at 9:55 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Shopping

• I wouldn't dare bring my DH! He would stand in electronics all day starting at tvs or something. LOL.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:56 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• My dh and I go every year together! We love it.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:32 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Gosh I hope so. I am not sure if my hubby will be here or out to sea but I really love going.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:58 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• I would love, love, love, love, love to!
    But we are soo broke this year that it will most likely not even happen.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:02 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Hubby and I always get up at 4am on Black Friday and shop. We love spending money together on the kids.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:40 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• YES!!! I cant resist the low prices and my entire family goes and we have seen it all to people stealing buggies full of hot item toys when your not looking fights people jerking bikes from each other CRAZY!!! a woman one years had like 13 scooters and other parents who wanted one got angry and ganged up on her but she ended up with all her scooters!!! I like the excitement but this year i have kids to buy for and bargains to get... i hope i dont get in a brawl i will if it comes in the way of my babies christmas!!
    19withtwins

Answer by 19withtwins at 11:32 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Oh yes... I have had to work all the past black fridays since I was in college, and since I can do it now, I am going to try and score a wii so I can watch mine and the kid's netflix movies on the tv... that's the only reason I want one. My computer isn't very loud plus it is hard to crowd around it!
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 5:01 PM on Nov. 10, 2010

• Not a chance; too crowded for me.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Hubs looks forward to in as much as I do. He went a few years ago with me and LOVED it so now he's hooked LOL
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 3:04 PM on Nov. 11, 2010