Hope I righted a wrong..

Here's the story: two weeks ago my boyfriends ex wrote him and he answered after he told me she wrote. A week went by and I asked he if heard from her again and he said no. I asked him a few days later and again he said no. So the other day I went on his facebook account inbox and lo' and behold he had been talking to her. I brought this up to him, Just asking why he didn't just tell me. He said it was nothing. but the only thing in there was him asking what she had been up to. He tells me she has been asking questions about me (btw I don't see where she has any need to know a thing about me). well I let it go but it has been building up in me stressing me out so I wrote his facebook and told him how I feel and what I have been thinking and what I had done and apologized. I know I did wrong by snooping but isn't he kind of wrong by not being up front when he knows I have been worried before that he would leave me for her?

angelmine2011

Asked by angelmine2011 at 9:56 PM on Nov. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I think that you were being paranoid out of insecurity and he sensed that. He didn't want to stir calm waters by mentioning that they had been casually chatting. Then with you asking multiple times in a week about her he probably felt it best not to say anything. Whether that's right or wrong in the broader sense, I think he didn't mean anything by it. Other then to keep you from feeling insecure. However, as it is you were more insecure about the thought of them talking either way. Regardless of him hiding it from you or not I think that it's not that great of a matter to begin with. You saw that he was just casually chatting with her and neither appeared to be making any advances. Just let him know that you would appriciate honesty from him, especially about someone who makes you uncomfortable in regards to their past.

She was most likely trying to see what kind of a girl he is with now. Maybe mentally comparing you two.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:01 PM on Nov. 9, 2010

• Ahh if you only knew this girl... But thanks for you reply. I know I have been insecure and now I wanna cry lol. I guess all the pregnancy hormones are kicking in overdrive these days. I try to trust him and things have been going down hill for a few months now but I guess the first step is admitting to him what I did and letting him really know what I am feeling. We will see how things go when he gets home. Then maybe I can quit feeling like crap... again thanks
    angelmine2011

Comment by angelmine2011 (original poster) at 10:06 PM on Nov. 9, 2010